Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Structured water for kids — safe or gimmick?

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member dorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Structured water for kids — safe or gimmick?

    Hi all,
    I’m a mom of two (ages 6 and 9), and lately, I’ve been diving deep into ways to reduce toxins in our home. Filters, air purifiers, organic food… you name it. I tried giving it to my kids for the past month. They like the taste (theysay it feels “softer”), and they’re drinking more water than before, which isalready a win. But I’m worried: is this just clever marketing playing onparents’ fears, or is there some truth behind it?Would love to hear if anyone else tried it for their family. Also, if thereare any trustworthy studies about long-term safety, please share.

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member dorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Structured water for kids — safe or gimmick?

    One friend suggested me structured water. She swears her kids get fewer headaches and have more energy since switching.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •